Beauty will save the world and sustainability can make it happen.
OUR NEW ESSENTIALS ARE HERE!!!
"Nature is the motor of everything, as it is from her that man starts existing and through her that our products are conceived." - Unknown
We are excited to announce that our new reformulated Essential Haircare has arrived. We have been given the opportunity to work with Slow Food Presidia farms in Italy to contribute to the protection of biodiversity on our planet. All of our products are now sulfate and paraben free! The chemists at Davines have taken the time crafting and designing shampoos, conditioners, serums and masks that feature high quality ingredients and produce results.
Davines has designed a product line that reflects our values, way of respecting people, their contest and the environment in which they live. Essential Haircare continues its original values by contributing to the protection of our planet's biodiversity. There are more than 400 Slow Food Presidia worldwide, which help protect and support more than 10,000 small producers so they can continue growing indigenous plants and preventing the disappearance of a genetic heritage that has an inestimable biological value.
Each family of the Essential Haircare line contains a Slow Food specific active ingredient, which features the story, the face and the name of the family who grew it with care and passion. 9 Italian farms, 9 Heirloom ingredients for beautiful, healthy hair and a biodiverse planet.
- Minu- for coloured hair with Salina Caper Blossom extract from the farm of Mr. Salvatore D'Amico from Leni, Salina Island, Messina
- NouNou- for dry or damaged hair with Torre Guaceto Fiaschetto Tomato extract from the Calemone Farm of Mr. Mario di Latte from Serranova di Carovigno, Brindisi
- Momo- for dehydrated hair with Paceco Cartucciau Yellow Melon extract from the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani
- Dede- for daily use with Orbassano Red Celery extract from the farm of Mr. Giancarlo and Mr. Doriano Pozzatello from Orbassano, Turin
- Love Curl- for wavy or curly hair with Noto Almond extract from the farm of Mr. Carlo Assenza from Noto, Syracuse
- Love Smoothing- for frizzy and unruly hair with Ninuta Olive extract from the farm of Mr. Carmelo Messina from Fricarra, Messina
- Solu- for all hair types with Valtellina Buckwheat extract from the farm of Mr. Patrizio Mazzucchelli from Teglio, Sondrio
- Melu- for long or damaged hair with Villalba Lentil Seeds extract from the farm of Mr. Francesco Di Gesu from Villalba, Caltanissetta
- Volu- for fine or limp hair with Caprauna Turnip extract from the farm of Mrs. Donatella Ferraris from Caprauna, Cuneo